Please type medicine name
Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY
Welcome to dawabazar.in, hereinafter referred to as dawabazar or our site. Whereas dawabazar is primarily engaged in the business of providing information about human health, diagnosed circumstances and disorders to the users/members.
We also provide variety of online resources, including classified ads, and Online Ordering System, subject to the following terms. By using this site, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. Please read our terms and conditions carefully, they relate to the information on the website. By using the website or by registering as a user, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- We reserve the right to vary the terms at any time, and will post any variations here. You are advised to review the terms on a regular basis, as you will be considered to have accepted variations if you continue to use the website after they have been displayed.
- The Diseases Database is not a diagnostic or clinical decision-making mode.
The medical information is intended for education, background reading and general interest. Please consult your own physician regarding diagnosis and treatment of any
medical condition. Dawabazar.in provides medical information and specifically does NOT provide medical advice
- Web site acts as a platform for our members to interact for buying, selling and other business services by means of locating companies to trade with through our online exchange. We do not take part in the actual transaction, that takes place between the buyers and sellers, and hence are not a part of any sale negotiated between buyers and sellers. All transactions will be the responsibility, of the members only. This platform should not be considered to create any partnership, joint venture, or other joint business relationship between Dawabazar.in and other party.
- User means any individual, business entity or organization that legally operates in India, and has the right to use the services provided by DawaBazar.in. Our services are available only to those members, who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable law. Therefore, user must not be a minor as per Indian Law, user must be at least 18 years of age to use our services.
- An eligible user has to register himself/herself/itself as a member of Dawabazar to avail any of services and features offered by Dawabazar’s web site. To register as a member of Dawabazar, the user has to accept the terms and conditions. By doing so a binding agreement valid Agreement will be executed between user and Dawabazar. Therefore the user should read these terms of terms and conditions carefully, understand and agree with all terms before executing this terms of terms and conditions. In case a user does not agree with any or all of these terms of terms and conditions clauses of agreement they will not be able to register as a Member of Dawabazar and will not be able to use services and features offered by the site.
- The use of Dawabazar is at member’s sole risk. In no event shall Dawabazar be liable for any damages, over personal injury/ wrongful death, sufferings, loss of profits or damages resulting from use of data or inability to use Dawabazar’s site.
- While using Dawabazar: member should not post or transmit any content, details, data, information, material, which is in violation of local, state, national, international laws; which is unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, hateful, racist, promotes violence, ethnically harmful or otherwise objectionable, as also determined by Dawabazar at its sole discretion; which infringes on the intellectual property rights of others.
- The member should not distribute viruses or other harmful codes, and will not interfere with the Dawabazar’s servers and networks connected to the site.
- Dawabazar in its absolute discretion may block or deny access, to any member, who is in violation of any of the terms of this agreement.
- Dawabazar may provide links to third party web sites or external websites including advertisements by others. Dawabazar has no control over such sites and the information provided in them. Dawabazar does not recommend and does not endorse the content on/off any third party web sites including that of advertisers. Dawabazar is not responsible for the content of these external sites nor does Dawabazar warrant or guarantee the products, services or information, messages, accuracy, reliability described or offered or advertised at these other external web sites. Any use by a member with this external or third party website including advertising is between the member and those websites/ advertisers and is solely at the risk of the member.
- Dawabazar’s functions/ services depend on various factors such as software, hardware and communication networks etc., Dawabazar does not guarantee that its services will be continuous, uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. And Dawabazar is neither responsible nor liable for all that and for the failure of the internet or any data or telecommunication equipment, system or network used in connection with the site or the products.
- Dawabazar does not represent or warrant that its site or products will meet with the requirements or expectations of a member and that any content, material or results that may be obtained from use of its site or products will be accurate, timely, complete, reliable, genuine and that any errors in any products services will be corrected.
- We accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this website is provided "as it is" with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including. But not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- To become a Registered User there is a proper procedure which is for the convenience of user so that they can easily log-in and log-out.
User can become a Registered User by filling an on-line registration form on the website by giving desired information (name, contact information, details of its business, etc.). Dawabazar will establish an account ("Account") for the user upon registration and assign a user alias ("User ID") and password ("Password") for log-in access to your Account. Web site may or may not assign user upon registration a web-based email/message account with limited storage space to send or receive email/messages.
- If you register on behalf of a business entity, you represent that business entity and
(a) You have the authority to bind the entity to terms and condition of use and/or this Agreement;
(b) The address you use when registering is the principal place of business of such business entity; and
(c) All other information submitted to Dawabazar during the registration process should be true, accurate, current and complete.
(d)For purposes of this provision, a branch or representative office will not be considered a separate entity and its principal place of business will be deemed to be that of its head office.
- Some of the content displayed on the website is provided or posted by third parties. User can post their content on some of the sections/services of the website at the respective section. User may need to register and/or pay for some of these services.
- Dawabazar provides an on-line platform for exchanging information between buyers and suppliers of products and services. Website does not represent the seller or the buyer in specific transactions and does not charge any commission for enabling any transaction. Website does not control and is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered for sale on the website or the ability of the suppliers to complete a sale or the ability of buyers to complete a purchase. Users are cautioned that there may be risks of dealing with foreign nationals or people acting under false pretenses.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of REPUBLIC OF INDIA and the Court at Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all matters and disputes arising out of and relating to the site. The parties shall attempt to settle any dispute arising from and/or in connection with this agreement by way of negotiation. If the dispute is not so resolved within 30 days, it shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Each party shall nominate its own arbitrators and the two arbitrators thus nominated shall appoint the Chairman of Arbitral Tribunal and the place of arbitration shall be Indore in India only. Arbitrator may/should be from Medical/Health Care profession. All disputes under this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdictions of the courts situated at Indore, India only. The language of the Arbitration shall be English.
If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this site!